Sunday, April 7, 2013

There's no such thing as the real happiness in this world

I remember I was truly happy hanging out with the devil
But it do me no good in the long run..
Because....
The extent of happiness is equal to the extent of hurt n pain when it's being taken away..
And I knew, it will end one day..

Now I'm with the angel
N it's all about the truth that I've always crave for
No lies no hides all naked on my sight
But I'm not too sure if i can handle it now.. no matter how hard I tried to convince myself this is the best for me..
I'm occasionally happy and occasionally angry. Crazy. Bitchy. I'm pampered.
I can't be satisfied with all the things given to me.. I've been given everything!!!
It ruins me..

I need to learn how to feel satisfied
I need to learn how not to fight n ask for more
I need to walk out from this mess n do a spring clean to my own fucked up mind and attitude

I need space

No comments:

Post a Comment